Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mackin accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Mackin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Potomac, MD. Dr. Mackin completed a residency at St Johns Mercy Hosp. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mackin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- St Johns Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1967
- St Johns Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1964
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 9321 ORCHARD BROOK DR, Potomac, MD 20854 Existing Patients: (301) 340-2033
Carroll Health Group
Carroll Health Group193 Stoner Ave Ste 100, Westminster, MD 21157 Existing Patients: (410) 751-2510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mackin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mackin frequently treats Retina Diseases, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Thyroid Cancer.
Dr. Mackin's office is located at 9321 ORCHARD BROOK DR, Potomac, MD 20854. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mackin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.