Dr. Kleczka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Kleczka, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Bend, WI. Dr. Kleczka completed a residency at Med Coll WI. He currently practices at Froedtert West Bend Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kleczka is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Coll WI, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Med Coll WI, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert West Bend Hospital3200 Pleasant Valley Rd, West Bend, WI 53095 Existing Patients: (262) 836-7300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kleczka?
Dr. Kleczka is a very caring doctor. He listens to you and truly cares about your condition. I recommend him to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Kleczka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kleczka's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kleczka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kleczka frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Kleczka's office is located at 3200 Pleasant Valley Rd, West Bend, WI 53095. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital