Click here to compare with other Adult Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. James Hammel, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hammel completed a residency at Harvard Longwood Psy Res Tng Prgm. He currently practices at Claritas Counseling and Evaluations, PLLC. Dr. Hammel is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mount Sinai Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Harvard Longwood Psy Res Tng Prgm, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Stanford University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Oxford University Fulbright Scholar, Other Education — 2003
- HARVARD MED SCH, Medical School — 2002
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hammel frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Hammel's office is located at 901 Boren Ave Ste 1800, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hammel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hammel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.