Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. James Eskew, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Eskew completed a residency at University Tex Med Br. He currently practices at Austin ENT Clinic and is affiliated with Arise Austin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eskew is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Tex Med Br, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Methodist Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1977
- Univer, Undergraduate School — 1973
- University of Texas at Austin, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eskew?
I had ear infections all my life, summer and winter. As a 75 year old senior, Dr. Eskew did a procedure on my ears that totally stopped the infections. It has been two years since that was done and I have had NO MORE ear infections! He is so kind and caring. Hurry to see him before he retires!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eskew frequently treats Laryngitis, Allergic Rhinitis, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Eskew's office is located at 4315 James Casey St Ste 300, Austin, TX 78745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eskew speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Eskew has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arise Austin Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Dell Children's Medical Center Of Central Texas
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
Austin ENT Clinic
Austin Ear Nose Throat Clinic4315 James Casey St Ste 300, Austin, TX 78745 (512) 444-7944
Austin Ear Nose & Throat Clinic
Austin Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic - Village Location5625 Eiger Rd Ste 125, Austin, TX 78735 (512) 444-7944
Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas4900 Mueller Blvd, Austin, TX 78723 (512) 444-7944