Dr. James Elmore, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Elmore completed a residency at Ut Swtrn Med Ctr. He currently practices at Georgia Pediatric Urology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elmore is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
Georgia Pediatric Urology
Georgia Pediatric Urology119 N Park Trl, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 389-3739
Georgia Pediatric Urology1336 Highway 54 W Bldg 200, Fayetteville, GA 30214 Existing Patients: (404) 252-5206
Georgia Pediatric Urology5730 Glenridge Dr, Atlanta, GA 30328 Existing Patients: (404) 252-5206
- Emory Univesity School Of Medicine, Choa-Egleston Children's Hospital and Choa-Hughes Spalding Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Ut Swtrn Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Parkland Utsw, Internship Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elmore?
Dr Elmore was wonderful, he listened to us and explained everything without rushing. He was very sweet and patient with my daughter. I would highly recommend him as a pediatric urologist.
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite
- Northside Hospital