Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tatkon-Coker accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Tatkon-Coker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Tatkon-Coker completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Thedacare Regional Medical Center-appleton. Dr. Tatkon-Coker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Coventry Health Care
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thedacare Regional Medical Center-appleton1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI 54911 Existing Patients: (641) 494-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tatkon-Coker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tatkon-Coker frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Coronary Angiogram, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Tatkon-Coker's office is located at 1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI 54911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tatkon-Coker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.