Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stone accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Stone, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Stone completed a residency at University Of Al Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi and is affiliated with North Mississippi Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stone is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi
Cardiology Associates of North Mississippi499 Gloster Creek Vlg Ste A2, Tupelo, MS 38801 Existing Patients: (662) 620-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stone?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stone frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stone's office is located at 499 Gloster Creek Vlg Ste A2, Tupelo, MS 38801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Mississippi Health Services