Dr. James Silberzweig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silberzweig's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Silberzweig, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Silberzweig completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He currently practices at James Silberzweig, MD and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silberzweig is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Montefiore Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silberzweig?
I had an HSG done and it was quick (less than five minutes) and relatively painless with some over the counter medicine. Dr. S. also has a nice bedside manner which helps those of us who are anxious patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silberzweig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silberzweig frequently treats Ultrasound, Breast, CT Scan (Computed Tomography), and Volume CT Scan.
Dr. Silberzweig's office is located at 200 W 57th St Ste 407, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silberzweig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Roosevelt Hospital