Dr. James Silberzweig, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Silberzweig completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He currently practices at James Silberzweig, MD and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silberzweig is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
James Silberzweig, MD
James Silberzweig, MD200 W 57th St Ste 407, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (646) 746-8023
- Montefiore Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silberzweig?
Dr. Silberzweig has a great bedside manner. He checks on his patients after each visit and will personally answer calls to answer questions. That's rare these days. He took the time to explain every detail of my HSG. The office is clean and has all the personal hygiene items you need to go about your day after your appointment. I would recommend him 100%
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Roosevelt Hospital