Dr. Shuffield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Shuffield, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Shuffield completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - North and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shuffield is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shuffield?
Excellent! No time is wasted from initial visit to diagnoses and treatment. The staff is absolutely wonderful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Shuffield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shuffield's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shuffield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shuffield frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shuffield's office is located at 10100 KANIS RD, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shuffield speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary