Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 664-3278.
Dr. James Rosenthal, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. James Rosenthal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Rosenthal completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenthal?
A meticulous professional from medical knowledge to bedside manner. Dr. Rosenthal does a very thorough medical history and exam. I feel he is a rare find in this age of over-reliance in technology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Rosenthal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenthal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenthal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenthal frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rosenthal's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenthal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.