Dr. Lusby has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Lusby, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Lusby completed a residency at Scott & White Hospital - Taylor. He currently practices at Bsa Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic Inc. and is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lusby is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Scott & White Hospital - Taylor, Fellowship Hospital
- Scott & White Hospital - Taylor, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Scott & White Hospital - Taylor, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bsa Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic Inc.6700 SW 9th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79106 Existing Patients: (806) 358-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lusby?
I have waited so long for someone to understand my pain and do something. Dr. Lusby came in with a determination to find the problem. I just cried. Thank you so much for caring. I’m so grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Lusby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lusby's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lusby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lusby frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Lusby's office is located at 6700 SW 9th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System