Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Lee, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Family Preservation Services of North Carolina LLC and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. Dr. Lee is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Preservation Services of North Carolina LLC1316 Patton Ave Ste D, Asheville, NC 28806 Existing Patients: (828) 225-3100
Family Preservation Services of North Carolina LLC2300 Sardis Rd N Ste M, Charlotte, NC 28227 Existing Patients: (704) 344-0491
Family Preservation Services of North Carolina LLC94 White Dr, Columbus, NC 28722 Existing Patients: (828) 894-2290
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , ADHD and-or ADD, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1316 Patton Ave Ste D, Asheville, NC 28806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Asheville
- Pardee Hospital