Dr. James Lean, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lean's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Lean, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Onalaska, WI. Dr. Lean completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Of Med. He currently practices at Gundersen Clinic Ltd. and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lean is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mayo Grad School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mayo Grad School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Medical Center
Behavioral Health Services Memoria1635 Maple Ln, Ashland, WI 54806 Existing Patients: (715) 685-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lean?
Dr lean is a dedicated Dr that really cares. He is very helpful and friendly. I have been seeing him for 7 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lean accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lean frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Lean's office is located at 123 16th Ave S, Onalaska, WI 54650. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lean has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center