Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lacey accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Lacey, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Lacey completed a residency at WV U/Harpers Ferry Fam Med. He currently practices at Patient First. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lacey is board certified in Family Practice.
- WV U/Harpers Ferry Fam Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St Agnes Hlthcare, Internship Hospital — 1999
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Patient First560 W MacPhail Rd, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (410) 638-6480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lacey?
great with my nephew who is special needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lacey frequently treats Bladder Infection, Swine Flu, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Lacey's office is located at 560 W MacPhail Rd, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lacey speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lacey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.