Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Klemis, MD
Dr. James Klemis, MD is
- Lenox Hill Hospital - Vascular Intervention, Other Education — 2006
- Lenox Hill Heart Vasc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University TN, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Tennessee Bowld Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Georgia Tech, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klemis?
Talented compassionate provider who cares more about the quality of care he delivers that the money he makes.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Klemis, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Klemis' profile.
Dr. Klemis in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Klemis frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) and Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Klemis' office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd Memphis, TN 38138. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Klemis provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Klemis, MD is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto and Methodist University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. James Klemis, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. James Klemis, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Methodist University Hospital
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardio8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138 (901) 271-1000