Dr. James Kleman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kleman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Kleman, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Kleman completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Dublin Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kleman is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohiohealth Heart and Vascular3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214 Existing Patients: (937) 390-5563
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kleman?
Dr. Klemen is a patient and knowledgeable electrophysiologist who provides clear explanations and superb care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kleman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kleman frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kleman's office is located at 3705 Olentangy River Rd Ste 100, Columbus, OH 43214. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kleman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital