Dr. James Jennings, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Jennings completed a residency at Greenville Hosp. He currently practices at Piedmont Orthopaedic - 35 International Drive and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jennings is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 35 International Drive
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 35 International Drive35 International Dr, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 234-7654
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 1050 Grove Road
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 1050 Grove Road1050 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 234-7654
- Princess Margaret Rose Orth, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Greenville Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Greenville Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jennings?
Dr. Jennings performed a total knee replacement on my left knee and kept me informed fully from the first visit, through the preparation and pre-op, and after the surgery as well as follow-up and that was very much appreciated as I was made part of the overall procedure rather than "just the patient". He insisted that I ask him any questions about anything to do with the entire surgery. Dr. Jennings will be doing my other arthroplasty within the year.
- St. Francis Downtown