Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobs accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Jacobs, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Oregon Health & Science University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobs is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Pulmonary Disease, Blood Disorders, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacobs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.