Dr. James Hunter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hunter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Hunter, MD is a oncology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. He currently practices at Regional GYN Oncology and is affiliated with Pelham Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional GYN Oncology
Smc Gynecologic Oncology380 Serpentine Dr Fl 3, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-1915
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hunter?
Dr. Hunter is an absolutely wonderful doctor and highly skilled cancer surgeon. Sadly, he has recently retired. He extended his retirement to take care of my wife, as his last patient. God bless him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hunter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hunter frequently treats Ovarian Cysts, Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, and Oophorectomy.
Dr. Hunter's office is located at 380 Serpentine Dr Fl 3, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hunter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pelham Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center