Dr. James Hagans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hagans' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Hagans, MD is a general surgery specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Hagans completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. He currently practices at Surgical Clinic of Central Arkansas and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hagans?
I have complete faith in Dr Hagans. He has been very intuitive at every visit. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hagans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hagans frequently treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Hagans' office is located at 9500 Kanis Rd Ste 501, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hagans has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Conway Regional Health System
- Saline Memorial Hospital