Dr. James Gilbert, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Gilbert completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Metro Orthopedics/Sports Thrpy and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gilbert is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Metro Orthopedics/Sports Thrpy
Metro Orthopedics & Sports Therapy8401 Colesville Rd Ste 50, Silver Spring, MD 20910 Existing Patients: (301) 588-7888
- Baylor Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Duke Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1990
- Princeton U, Other Education — 1986
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilbert?
Dr Gilbert was amazing. He has a very comforting bedside manner. He took the time to explain my problem and the treatment alternatives. He recommended physical therapy and when I didn’t get any better., he did an arthroscopic procedure on my knee. It is back to new. Highly recommend this doctor.
- Suburban Hospital