Dr. James Congdon Jr, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Congdon Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Congdon Jr, DO is a hematology specialist in Everett, WA. Dr. Congdon Jr completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Western Washington Medical Group Lab and is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Congdon Jr is board certified in Hematology.
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 1972
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Washington Medical Group Lab1717 13th St, Everett, WA 98201 Existing Patients: (425) 297-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Congdon Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Congdon Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Congdon Jr frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Congdon Jr's office is located at 1717 13th St, Everett, WA 98201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Congdon Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett