Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Clinton, DO
Dr. James Clinton, DO is
- Detroit Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Wayne St U/DMC, Residency Hospital — 1987
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Detroit Osteo Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Oakland/Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 1982
- Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Med and Surgery, Medical School — 1982
- Mercy College of Detroit, Undergraduate School — 1976
- University of Detroit Mercy, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clinton?
Dr. Clinton has been my doctor for more than 30 years. He cares about his patients. He takes patient care to heart. He takes time to explain your situation and excellent recommendations! When he doesn't have the answer he will admit it to you. They don't make them like him anymore.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Clinton, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Clinton's profile.
Dr. Clinton in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Clinton's office is located at 18645 Canal Rd Ste 5 Clinton Township, MI 48038. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Clinton provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Clinton, DO is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Troy, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Mclaren Macomb, Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe, Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus, Ascension Saint John Hospital and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak.
Yes, Dr. James Clinton, DO holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. James Clinton, DO has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Mclaren Macomb
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Michigan Medicine Specialists
Michigan Medicine Specialists18645 Canal Rd Ste 5, Clinton Township, MI 48038 (586) 264-4261