Dr. Carter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Carter, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Kings Co-SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Limited To Official University Duties On and is affiliated with UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Kings Co-SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Limited To Official University Duties On12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 848-5300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Carter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carter's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carter frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Venous Hypertension, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus