Dr. Carroll has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Carroll, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hoosick Falls, NY. Dr. Carroll completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Twin Rivers Medical PC and is affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carroll is board certified in Family Practice.
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Twin Rivers Medical PC16 Danforth St, Hoosick Falls, NY 12090 Existing Patients: (518) 686-5770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carroll?
DR Carroll has been my doctor for 30 years and now takes care of my children. He is a caring, genuine doctor. We love him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carroll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carroll frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Bladder Infection, and Bronchitis.
Dr. Carroll's office is located at 16 Danforth St, Hoosick Falls, NY 12090. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center