Dr. Adisey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Adisey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Adisey completed a residency at St John Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Dr. Steffensen, Infectious Diseases. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adisey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St John Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St John Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St John Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Ross University, Roseau, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Steffensen, Infectious Diseases
Diagnostic Associates530 South St, Greensburg, PA 15601 Existing Patients: (724) 689-1354
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adisey?
Excellent doctor! Saved my life over 20 years ago and has continued to sustain me ever since. Very personable and knowledgeable. Takes time to explain everything. Highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Adisey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adisey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adisey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adisey frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Adisey's office is located at 530 South St, Greensburg, PA 15601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adisey speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.