Dr. James Drakakis, DO is a nephrology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Drakakis completed a residency at Winthrop - University Hospital. He currently practices at Winthrop Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Nyu Winthrop Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drakakis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Winthrop Nephrology Associates
Winthrop University Hospital Division of Nephrology200 Old Country Rd, Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 663-2169
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drakakis?
Very patient centered and has a caring bedside manner. He is very thorough and explains everything and doesn't rush you. Very relatable, friendly and professional!
- Nyu Winthrop Hospital