Dr. Olimpio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Olimpio, MD is a oncology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Olimpio completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at Northwell Health Center for Advanced Medicine, Monter Cancer Center and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Montefiore Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- 1978, Internship Hospital
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Fifth Pathway Program of Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Other Education — 1979
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwell Health Center for Advanced Medicine, Monter Cancer Center
The Monter Cancer Center450 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 734-8954
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olimpio?
Kind caring he really listens and follows through with helping his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Olimpio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Olimpio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olimpio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Olimpio frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Osteosarcoma, and Myeloma.
Dr. Olimpio's office is located at 450 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital