Dr. Deterding has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Deterding, MD is a nephrology specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Deterding completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Carolina Kidney Associates and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deterding is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Duke Hosp-Duke U, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Kidney Associates
Carolina Kidney Associates309 New St, Greensboro, NC 27405 Existing Patients: (336) 379-9708
Bma Greensboro2700 Henry St, Greensboro, NC 27405 Existing Patients: (336) 375-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deterding?
I met Dr. Deterding by being on dialysis. He see the patients at my dialysis facility. He has been very informative and proactive in my care. He seems cell versed in what each patient is experiencing. He makes his point, answers your questions and is friendly in doing so. I feel grateful that we crossed paths .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deterding accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deterding frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Renal Hyperparathyroidism, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Deterding's office is located at 309 New St, Greensboro, NC 27405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital