Dr. James Dejesus, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Dejesus completed a residency at West Haven Va Medical Center. He currently practices at Family Footcare, PC and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Portuguese, Spanish, English
- West Haven Va Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Other Education — 1987
- St. John's University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dejesus?
He has performed two surgical Procedures for me for two separate issues. The operations were successful. Dr.DeJesus is professional, personable and trustworthy. He cares about his patients.
- Danbury Hospital
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital