Call (305) 239-8132 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Davenport, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Miami, FL. Dr. Davenport completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Miami International Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davenport is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Drexel Univ Sch of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Penn State University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- National Elevator
- Samaritan Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami International Cardiology Consultants
Kendall11760 Sw 40th St Ste 352, Miami, FL 33175 Existing Patients: (305) 239-8132
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davenport?
Dr. Davenport explained things to me in a way in which I could understand. He is compassionate and well trained. I fully recommend Dr. Davenport and his staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Davenport has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Davenport, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davenport's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davenport accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davenport frequently treats Syncope, Sinus Bradycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Davenport's office is located at 11760 Sw 40th St Ste 352, Miami, FL 33175. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davenport speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital