Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yates accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Yates, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Yates completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Cherokee Health Systems and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yates is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1968
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1965
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cherokee Health Systems
Cherokee Health Pharmacy2018 Western Ave, Knoxville, TN 37921 Existing Patients: (865) 544-0406
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yates?
my favorite doctor. He is caring, compassionate, and very good at looking at a person as a whole. Excellent traditional doctor. I never feel like a pit stop on his way to another patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yates frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Stress Test.
Dr. Yates' office is located at 2018 Western Ave, Knoxville, TN 37921. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yates has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center