Dr. James Whitehouse, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Whitehouse completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Asheville Infectious Disease and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitehouse is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Asheville Infectious Disease
Asheville Infectious Disease900 Hendersonville Rd Ste 205, Asheville, NC 28803 Existing Patients: (828) 213-7660
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitehouse?
I have been very pleased with my care! He appears up-to-date. I never feel rushed. He explains issues well and offers me options. Since i am a long term patient he is aware of my family and profession and shows interest. I can't say enough good things about him. His office staff are friendly and efficient but the front desk is a little matter of fact.
- Mission Hospital - Asheville