Dr. James O'Shea, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Shea's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James O'Shea, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. O'Shea completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Eaton Place Oncology and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eaton Place Oncology
Eaton Place Oncology1 Eaton Pl Ste 23, Worcester, MA 01608 Existing Patients: (508) 363-6515
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Shea?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Shea accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Shea frequently treats Purpura, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), and Anemia.
Dr. O'Shea's office is located at 1 Eaton Pl Ste 23, Worcester, MA 01608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Shea has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital