Dr. Morrissey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Morrissey, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Stockton, CA. Dr. Morrissey completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus. He currently practices at Stockton Cardiothoracic Group and is affiliated with Dameron Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morrissey is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morrissey?
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus, Residency Hospital
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Morrissey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morrissey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morrissey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morrissey frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Morrissey's office is located at 1617 N California St Ste 1d, Stockton, CA 95204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center Stockton