Dr. James Maloney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maloney's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Maloney, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Maloney completed a residency at University Of Wi Hospital And Cli. He currently practices at University Hospital and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maloney is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maloney?
Amazing doctor! Smart, clear, honest...incredibly competent. An angel doing incredible work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maloney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maloney frequently treats Thoracic Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Maloney's office is located at 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maloney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter
- UW Health University Hospital