Dr. Kozarek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Kozarek, MD is a family medicine specialist in Edinburgh, IN. Dr. Kozarek completed a residency at University of Wisconsin-Madison. He currently practices at American Health Network and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kozarek is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Health Network
American Health Network of in LLC201 W Main Cross St, Edinburgh, IN 46124 Existing Patients: (812) 526-0261
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozarek?
Best MD! Takes his time and cares about his patients. He knows his discipline! He would not go to another practice. We only trust him. We drive 2 hours to see him as we have moved south.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Kozarek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kozarek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kozarek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kozarek frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Emphysema, and Bronchitis.
Dr. Kozarek's office is located at 201 W Main Cross St, Edinburgh, IN 46124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital