Dr. Izer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Izer, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Izer completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Institute For Total Eye Care and is affiliated with Elmore Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Izer is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Izer?
Dr. Izer preformed minor surgery on me & was kind & informative.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Izer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Izer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Izer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Izer frequently treats Excision of Chalazion, Iridocyclitis, and Uveitis and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Izer's office is located at 4255 Carmichael Ct N, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elmore Community Hospital