Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holloway accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Holloway, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Holloway completed a residency at U South Fla Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Arkansas Cardiology PA and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holloway is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U South Fla Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U South Fla Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Cardiology PA
Arkansas Cardiology PA9501 Baptist Health Dr Ste 600, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 227-7596
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holloway?
Excellent Cardiologist and great staff!! I have been a patient of Dr. Holloway for many years!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Holloway frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Holloway's office is located at 9501 Baptist Health Dr Ste 600, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holloway has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock