Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 664-3278.
Dr. James Flaherty, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. James Flaherty, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Flaherty completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flaherty is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2002
- State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flaherty?
I done him work!
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
- Macneal Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flaherty has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Flaherty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flaherty's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flaherty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flaherty frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Flaherty's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.