Dr. James Bearden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bearden's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Bearden, MD is a oncology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Bearden completed a residency at Keesler AFB Hosp. He currently practices at SMC Center for Hematology Oncology - Spartanburg and is affiliated with Pelham Medical Center.
- Wilford Hall AFB Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Keesler AFB Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Keesler AFB Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SMC Center for Hematology Oncology - Spartanburg
SMC Center for Hematology Oncology - Spartanburg380 Serpentine Dr, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-7050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bearden?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bearden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bearden frequently treats Breast Cancer, Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Bearden's office is located at 380 Serpentine Dr, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bearden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pelham Medical Center
- Spartanburg Medical Center