Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-9535 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Auran, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. James Auran, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Auran completed a residency at Manhattan Eet Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Manhattan Eet Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Manhattan Eet Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, Medical School — 1983
- Harvard College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Auran?
The epitome of excellency in his field.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Auran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Auran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Auran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Auran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Auran frequently treats Blepharitis, Eyelid Disorders, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Auran's office is located at 635 W 165th St Fl 5, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.