Dr. James Corasanti, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Williamsville, NY. Dr. Corasanti completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Buffalo Niagara Gastroenteroloy and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corasanti is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Buffalo Niagara Gastroenteroloy
Buffalo Niagara Gastroenteroloy5225 Sheridan Dr, Williamsville, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 626-2644
- Yale University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- SUNY Buffalo Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corasanti?
One of the kindest, compassionate, caring physicians. His knowledge is completely outstanding. Hr takes the time to get to the bottom of the issue. Grateful to have him as my doctor, .
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo