Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. James Cooper, MD is a nephrology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at University Of Colorado Denver. He currently practices at University of Colorado Hospital Authority and is affiliated with Medical Center Of The Rockies. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Colorado Denver, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Colorado Denver, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Colorado Denver, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cooper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cooper frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Congenital Polycystic Kidney Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 1635 Aurora Ct, Aurora, CO 80045. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central