Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cockey accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Cockey, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Cockey completed a residency at Maryland General Hospital. He currently practices at Wicomico County Health Dept and is affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cockey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Maryland General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Maryland General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wicomico County Health Dept
Wicomico County Behavorial Health108 E Main St, Salisbury, MD 21801 Existing Patients: (410) 543-6930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cockey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cockey frequently treats Immunization Administration, Administrative Physical, and Anemia.
Dr. Cockey's office is located at 108 E Main St, Salisbury, MD 21801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cockey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center