Dr. James Carlson, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Dartmouth College. He currently practices at Physician Pain Specialists and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Physician Pain Specialists
Physician Pain Specialists5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 256-5405
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Dartmouth College, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Dartmouth College, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1980
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
I had a very good experience recently with anesthesia during a total knee replacement. The nerve block administered by Dr. Carlson was very effective in my recovery. No memory of anything past entering OR room. Thank you for excellent care.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital