Dr. James Carlisle, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Carlisle completed a residency at Oakwood Hospital MI. He currently practices at Utah Interventional Radiology Specialists and is affiliated with Lakeview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Utah Interventional Radiology Specialists
Open Imaging State3702 S State St Ste 111, Salt Lake City, UT 84115 Existing Patients: (801) 281-0027
Utah Imaging Associates
Utah Imaging Associates380 N 200 W Ste 209, Bountiful, UT 84010 Existing Patients: (801) 298-1300
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital Pittsburgh Pa, Fellowship Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital MI, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Altius Health Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Utah
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Call Care Management
- Self Pay
- Teamsters or other Unions
- Value Care Health Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlisle?
Dr. Carlisle is fabulous. He performed a uterine fibroid embolization procedure and it was went extremely. I would highly recommend him and his staff (Adam is great too)!
- Lakeview Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital
- St. Mark's Hospital