Dr. James Walter, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Walter completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. He currently practices at Texas Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walter is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Texas Orthopaedic Associates
Texas Orthopedic Associates - Plano Office6020 W Parker Rd Ste 240, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 378-1438
- American Sports Medicine Institute Birmingham AL, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Washington University St Louis, Medical School — 1995
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walter?
I have been seeing Dr Walter for about 2 years. He first treated a fractured shoulder and now attends to an osteoarthritis knee prior to knee replacement. I inherited the arthritis from my dad but also it was degenerated due to my past career as a tennis player and pro. He is congenial, thorough, asks questions and gives me treatment choices. He is really good giving injections, a rather common experience for me after my years in sports with various injuries. I highly recommend Dr Walters.
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas