Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Slater, MD
Dr. James Slater, MD is
- Methodist Hsp Central Unit, Residency Hospital
- Tufts U-New Eng Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Campbell Fndn University Of Tn, Residency Hospital — 1991
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Medical School — 1986
- University of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slater?
Dr. Slater is a great physician! He takes time with you and goes beyond to make sure everything goes well.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Slater, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Slater's profile.
Dr. Slater in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Slater frequently treats the following conditions: Internal Derangement of Knee, Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open and Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Slater's office is located at 4802 S 109th East Ave Tulsa, OK 74146. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Slater provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Slater, MD is affiliated with Ascension St. John Broken Arrow and Ascension St. John Medical Center.
Dr. James Slater, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ascension St. John Broken Arrow
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates PC4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146 (918) 392-1400