Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Russell accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Russell, MD is a trauma surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Russell completed a residency at McMaster U. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group Arizona and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Russell is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- MD Inst Emerg Med Sys Svs, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- McMaster U, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- McMaster U, Residency Hospital — 1984
- McMaster U, Internship Hospital — 1980
- McMaster U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Medical Group Arizona
Surgical Specialties - St. Joseph's500 W Thomas Rd Ste 400, Phoenix, AZ 85013 Existing Patients: (602) 406-3874
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russell?
Excellent arthroscopic hernia surgery, urgent diagnosis, urgent surgery, very quick recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Russell frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Inguinal Hernia, and Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic.
Dr. Russell's office is located at 500 W Thomas Rd Ste 400, Phoenix, AZ 85013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Russell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center